Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Battle of Life - to blog or just exist


I have been reading blogs for a long time; Techy blogs, sappy blogs, blogs about gardening, cooking and generally living life.    Peeking your head into someone else’s head can be rewarding because it makes you think about something remote from your life and offers you a brief departure from the very familiar.  The blogs I enjoy the most are well written with great pictures and are published regularly. 
This is the type of blog I shall write. 
That is right, a 'well written blog'.  Well I suppose that ‘well written’ while technically is not an ambiguous term still possesses an element of opinion that affects the definition.  “Poorly written” is never a vague descriptor.  We have all seen ‘poorly written’ and can easily recognize the type of writing described by this term immediately, but ‘well written’ is most definitely subject to opinion.    Actually it is this type of logic that has prevented my foray into the ‘blog world’.  I get tied up on a single sentence or term and then weave myself completely away from my original thought.  Let us suffice it to say that I will write what I enjoy reading, well written or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment