Friday, June 22, 2012

Eat your Greens

Life is better with Broccoli Soup


I love cream soups but don't usually get to enjoy them .... unless of course I am on Atkins.  I found one today (from Paula Deen - so you know it will taste like fried butter) and thought I would share it with you because it looks too darn simple to taste that good.  I will let you know after I try it!



Servings: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min



Ingredients Add to grocery list



2 cup chicken broth, or more for thinning
1 head broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
1/2 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper

Directions

Place steamed broccoli in a blender and blend until pureed. Transfer puree to a pot and add chicken broth and heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment