Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Paranormal Activity?



Ghosts?

Okay so I am a bit of a security freak, thus I have cameras everywhere and last night, pretty much all night I caught this very weird light activity.  I don't really believe in ghosts, although my family does and I suppose in the back of my mind I would not deny their existence.  Then again how do you explain this odd energy source bouncing around my den last night.  The room was dark but the camera (a little Foscam camera from foscam.us) has infrared.                                                                      
 I would love your comments on this.  I had the motion detector set off most of the night .  I left the room around 10:40 pm and as you can see from the timestamps of the emails it sent me there was some type of activity fairly often. 




5 comments:

  1. does the room have a window that faces the road in front of your house? Could it be picking up reflections of car headlights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the room has one set of windows about 15 feet to the right but they are up high and covered with drapes and not near a street. There is a back door with a porch light on the back right of the room.

      Delete
  2. 1) It's the same shape / image / artifact / apparition in both images.
    2) Two of the sightings are exactly one hour apart.

    Have you seen this in person in there before? How long have you had the camera set up?
    -Ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen anything like this in person... that would have been quite scary. Camera not usually on at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! This is very interisting. I have around 200 pictures similar yours taked from my foscam in similar conditions. Belive me, this is special....

    ReplyDelete